ZERO DOWN - SELF MEDICATION LYRICS
Artist: Zero Down Lyrics
Popularity: 12 users have visited this page this week.
Asleep at the wheel, self medication gets me through those times of need.
Another life time another person myself once removed these words aren't mine.
My emotion, stripped of ego my honesty, my peace of mind.
Do what you want, say what you will those words they don't bother me anymore now.
Self medication, my salvation I don't need you anymore.
Sometimes I feel the world is out to get me, helpless and I'm paranoid.
Too blind to see the wreckage left behind me of everything that I've destroyed.
Sometimes I feel that I don't have a purpose and life just seems to pass me by.
Stagnate in one place and nothing every changes I never think to question why.
Every thing I hate is everything I am another freaked out fucked up worthless man.
You could break my legs but I'd still run I can't deny what I have become.
I killed the pain of life mundane now everything slowly circles down the drain.
Can't break free the feeling is way too strong I can't deny where I belong.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Zero Down Self Medication Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Airbourne - Party in the Penthouse Lyrics
- Usher - U.O.E.N.O. (Remix) Lyrics
- The Corrs - Would You Be Happier Lyrics
- Sum 41 - Waste My Time Lyrics
- U2 - All I Want Is You Lyrics
- 50 Cent - Patiently Waiting Lyrics
- Bing Crosby - Ac-cent-tchu-ate The Positive Lyrics
- Sheryl Crow - Sweet Child O' Mine Lyrics
- Flux Pavilion - The Scientist Lyrics
- Brand New - Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't Lyrics
- Fats Waller - Ain't Misbehavin' Lyrics