ZYKLON - VULTURE LYRICS
Artist: Zyklon Lyrics
Popularity: 11 users have visited this page this week.
Underdog, god of all men
Crushing; bone and skin to the ground
Dying, but still vital
Where would it head me? Fresh, yet rotten to the core
Would you ever join me?
Howling; heresy to the end
Tribe and unit; one of a kind
Searching; but nowhere to find
Does that make sense to you?
Walk alone or all fly
One watching the other die
Simple, cold and awaiting
You'll never stop hating
Hell on earth
Was it what I wanted? A peaceful mind
Rejoice with me
Vulture - may I take your shape?
Vulture - tell me of my fate
Vulture - your kingdom come
Vulture - take me home
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Zyklon Vulture Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Airbourne - Party in the Penthouse Lyrics
- Usher - U.O.E.N.O. (Remix) Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Back To You Lyrics
- 3 Doors Down - So I Need You Lyrics
- Seether - Tied My Hands Lyrics
- Vanessa Carlton - Pretty Baby Lyrics
- Bon Jovi & Jon Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer Lyrics
- Eazy-e - Real Thugs Lyrics
- Gary Moore - Falling In Love With You Lyrics
- Hair - Aquarius Lyrics
- Heatwave - Always And Forever Lyrics