DEADMAU5 - TELEMISCOMMUNICATIONS LYRICS
Writer(s):Zimmerman, Joel / Imogen, Heap
Artist: deadmau5 Lyrics
Popularity: 35 users have visited this page this week.
useless, oh. what?
The day’s quite bad. Yeah, sorry.
Where are you? I can’t really hear you — a taxi distracted
anyway, you were saying?
wait now, you’re waving me over.
can i call you back?
Yeah, everything’s fine.
I don’t know why; I probably just need sleep
it’s been a busy week.
Sorry i’ve got to go. Sorry, okay, bye.
This is just so unlike us
come back to horizontal islands
if we could win just one small touch
contact vs. telemiscommunications
Please leave your correction in the following facebook comment form.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what deadmau5 Telemiscommunications Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The-Dream - Where Have You Been Lyrics
- Ballout - Diamonds For Everyone Lyrics
- Gary Valenciano - Reaching Out Lyrics
- Ginuwine - I Love You More Everyday Lyrics
- Staind - Everything Changes Lyrics
- Bon Jovi & Jon Bon Jovi - Everyday Lyrics
- 112 - Dance With Me Lyrics
- Fabolous - Into You Lyrics
- Gabrielle - Rise Lyrics
- Mayday Parade - Jersey Lyrics
- Ramones - What A Wonderful World Lyrics