SOUL COUGHING - JANINE LYRICS
Writer(s):DOUGHTY, MICHAEL/DEGLIANTONI, MARK/GABAY, YUVAL/STEINBERG, SEBASTIAN
Artist: Soul Coughing Lyrics
Popularity: 17 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Janine, I drink you up
Janine, Janine, I sing
If you were the Baltic Sea and I were a cup, uh huh
Varick Street and I drove South
With my hands on the wheel and your taste in my mouth,
Jesus to my left, the Holland Tunnel on my right
Angels shine down from the traffic light,
I fell asleep by the blue light of Live at Five
And as I drifted off, I heard Al Roker say to me:
Dial one nine hundred
Four Jay Ay En Eye En Ee.
Slap myself to waking but now it's too late
Cause I spelled your name out on my licence plate,
Lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., EMI Music Publishing
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Soul Coughing janine Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Finest Woman Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Live the Life Lyrics
- R.E.M. - Daysleeper Lyrics
- Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love Again Lyrics
- Owl City - When Can I See You Again Lyrics
- Nancy Sinatra - Some Velvet Morning Lyrics
- Maroon 5 - Fortune Teller Lyrics
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Date With The Night Lyrics
- Dionne Warwick - That's What Friends Are For Lyrics
- Michael Bolton - A Time For Letting Go Lyrics
- Sting - Fields Of Gold Lyrics