Who Sang Never Enough? The Tossers
Some other versions of "Never Enough"
- Song TitleRelease TitleYearArtist
- Never EnoughShpritsz1978Herman Brood & His Wild Romance
- Never EnoughTotally Hot1978Olivia Newton‐John
- Never EnoughNever Enough1987Patty Smyth
- Never EnoughCocked & Loaded1989L.A. Guns
- Never EnoughLiquidizer1989Jesus Jones
- Never EnoughNever Enough1990The Cure
- Never EnoughSticks and Stones and Broken Bones1991The Toll
- Never EnoughTall Stories1991Tall Stories
- Never EnoughKingdom of Desire1992Toto
- Never EnoughShawl1993The Prayer Chain
- Never EnoughTwisted1995Del Amitri
- Never EnoughJustus1996The Monkees
- Never EnoughReal Good Moments1999Christian Wunderlich
- Never EnoughLoud Guitars, Big Suspicions1999Shannon Curfman
- Never EnoughUnderneath1999David Wilcox
- Never EnoughPunk Police1999Sick on the Bus
- Never EnoughInfest2000Papa Roach
- Never EnoughLearning From Falling2002Lamya
- Never EnoughNever Enough2003The Open
- Never EnoughNo Fate…but What We Make for Ourselves2004The Fully Down
- Never EnoughTarantula2004Flickerstick
- Never EnoughEncore2004Eminem feat. 50 Cent & Nate Dogg
- Never EnoughRussian Doll2004Violet Indiana
- Never EnoughOpener EP20048mm
- Never Enough(N)utopia2005Graveworm
- Never EnoughOctavarium2005Dream Theater
- Never EnoughLust Stained Despair2006Poisonblack
- Never EnoughUtopía2006Belinda
- Never EnoughThe Divine Conspiracy2007Epica
- Never EnoughHello & Goodbye2007Jump5
release date: 2007-3-6
styles: Folk Rock/Punk
Well I consented to throw a ball
And out they all were turning,
All the wise ones, one and all,
All the men and women of learning.
All of learning the lazy ways,
Of rag men and their brothers.
Slothful artistic fools,
Who were tossed out by their mothers
And there is never enough beer,
To put upon the table.
There is never enough wine,
To keep this party stable.
There is never enough booze
To change this lonely weather.
There is never enough beer
To keep anyone together.
All south of Earl and Meath,
Down by the liberties section
Where mad man cough and bawl,
And suffer all class of infection.
To entertain my dear old friends,
Every whore and thief and tinker.
Who are loyal to the end,
For they’re loyal to a drink, sir.
There’s just never enough booze,
To keep the fires burning,
There’s just never enough beer,
To keep the torment from returning.
I toss and turn through every night,
Spent in agony and frustration,
For I was born a wanderer,
Oh a tireless occupation.
From town to town I go,
All dreaming of a homeland,
That I will never see,
For I never liked my first one.