Who Sang Dead End Street? Blood for Blood
Release Date: 2002-1-15
Style: Thrash/Hardcore/Southern Rock
Some other versions of "Dead End Street"
- Song TitleRelease TitleYearArtist
- Dead End StreetDead End Street / Big Black Smoke1966The Kinks
- Dead End StreetToo Much!1967Lou Rawls
- Dead End StreetTight Shoes1980Foghat
- Dead End StreetHomegrown1997Blue Mountain
- Dead End StreetAn Ordinary Day in an Unusual Place2001Us3
- Dead End StreetRevenge Be Mine2001Blackened
- Dead End StreetGuilty Pleasures2007Wednesday Night Heroes
- Dead End StreetBurnin' Ocean2008Stick Figure
- Dead End StreetSee My Friends2010Ray Davies feat. Amy MacDonald
- Dead End StreetGod's Fury2011Art of Fighters
- Dead End StreetAnother Half Life2015And the Golden Choir
I been running down a dead end street.
I wanna rip through all the faces of the fools I see.
And I know I'll never get away
'cause the gutter taught me early that there ain't no better days for me.
I guess my childhood broke my heart.
Down in the projects you learn pain from the start.
That's where I learned to hate the world,
Just another lost soul praying to the night sky alone...
Can someone, someone please tell me where I went wrong?
And how many more times will I have to sing this same old song?
Can you tell me, tell me please, tell me where I went wrong?
And how many more times will I have to sing this same old sad, sad fucking song?
I done my time on the city streets.
Y'know that corner took a piece of me and my heart
And made me an enemy of the world.
Just another lost soul praying to the night sky alone.
I been running down this dead end street.
I wanna rip through all the faces I see.
I'm lost forever on this dead end street.
I'll leave this epitaph that no one will read...