Who Sang The Heist? Blue Monday
Some other versions of "The Heist"
- Song TitleRelease TitleYearArtist
- The HeistRooms By The Hour1998Rustic Overtones
- The HeistAnarchy2000Busta Rhymes feat. Raekwon & Ghostface
- The HeistThe Big Picture2000Big L
- The HeistChampion Sound2003Jaylib
- The HeistThe Very Air We Breathe2007Driver Side Impact
- The HeistNightlife2007Sick City
- The HeistHead Down2012Rival Sons
- The HeistEverybody Down2014Kate Tempest
I thought it was so much more, a way for me to breathe, in the face of a world that I would never survive. And if I could only touch it again, if I could feel that way forever, nothing could hurt me, nothing could bring me down. Take my pain, take it all away, let me live in this world without fear. That is what I was promised. And I thought it was so much more, but it never gave me a f****** thing, except wasted breathes and cracked up schemes, eating away at my f****** dreams. Spent so much time looking for the answer and I never had to look at all. What a waste of life, on a f****** lie. Chemically induced laughter is so much sadder than anything this life could ever deal, and I'm not going to waste one more minute, on living lies under freedom's disguise.