Who Sang All the King's Horses? Folly
Release Date: 2006-2-21
producer: Sal Villanueva
vocal: Jon Tummillo
mixer: Tim Gilles
recording engineer: Chris Gachot, Erin Farley and Alex Eddings
guitar: Geoff Towle and Agim Colaku
drums (drum set): Anthony Wille
bass guitar: Arben Colaku
Some other versions of "All the King's Horses"
- Song TitleRelease TitleYearArtist
- All the King's HorsesYoung, Gifted and Black1972Aretha Franklin
- All the King's HorsesAll the King's Horses1976Lynn Anderson
- All the King's HorsesMean Business1986The Firm
- All the King's HorsesSurveillance1987Triumph
- All the King’s HorsesThis Means War!1987Petra
- All the King’s HorsesBlue Streak1995Luther Allison
- All the King’s HorsesThe Soul Sessions2003Joss Stone
- All the King's HorsesMighty Rearranger2005Robert Plant and the Strange Sensation
- All the King's HorsesA Twist in the Myth2006Blind Guardian
- All the King's HorsesThrowing Punches in the Dark2006Matthew Perryman Jones
- All the King's HorsesAshes and Madness2008Avian
- All The King's HorsesTamplinTamplin
Excellency, by the time you read this I'll be gone.
No longer adorned in robes, nor the finest of armor.
Wayward grows a light exponentially beseeching me.
Divergent boundaries suck the ocean in.
Spit it out!
Spit it back at my face!
Testify / aliby.
Mother nature versus father nurture.
Oh monarch, throw your towel in!
These minstrels must play their flutes at will.
Hurry up, protect your people, incompitent fool!
So overwhelmed with publicity, lacked patriotic integrity.
But what's more ridiculous?
Talking eggs breaking or the horses that are trying to fix them?
Dug as ditches and trenches, book-ends on benches,
the life of the party, hog-tie park ave, monopoly.
He claimed he knew cindarella.
'She was a whore let me tell ya!'
Insider trading with the earth.
Chitter and chatter and haggle and hustle for all it's worth.
It's either human flesh or soil, replenished from each other.
I can't stop recycling self.
Dissemble the conscience.