Who Sang I Care? Mansun
Release Date: 1998-8-26
Style: Brit Pop/Psychedelic Rock/Indie Rock
Some other versions of "I Care"
- Song TitleRelease TitleYearArtist
- I CareTo the Silent Majority With Love.1971Harlan Howard
- I CareLaminar Flow1979Roy Orbison
- I CareThe Revival1990Tony! Toni! Toné!
- I CareI Care2005Rachelle Ann Go
- I CarePete International Airport2010Pete International Airport
- I Care42011Beyoncé
- I CareSongs of Fox Hollow: For Children of All AgesTom T. Hall
I hang glass from the wall, it makes my life seem big Mirrors hang from my wall, to make my world seem big You forced me to do things I wasn't aware of And this is our secret and everyone does this My future is written in closed circuit evidence Me and my self-denial will keep you from justice and free I wriggle and squirm as you try to convince me And everyone stares, they know what I've been up to The pressure engulfing me, memories orbiting me Fits epiletic in waves leaping over me No contact of flesh and no tongues and no touching No fear of disease and I can't take my clothes off I want to get ****ed like a whore in a porno, it's me Don't tell anybody, it's our dirty secret, it's me I will protect you and shield you, prevent you from danger You've intruded and taken away all my sweetness But somehow these mirrors they make my existence seem bigger Somehow these mirrors they make my existence seem bigger