Who Sang Intro? Tech N9ne
Release Date: 2002-9-24
Genre: Hip Hop
Some other versions of "Intro"
- Song TitleRelease TitleYearArtist
- IntroSomething/Anything?1972Todd Rundgren
- IntroRhinos, Winos + Lunatics1975Man
- IntroHistory of a Time to Come1988Sabbat
- IntroPort Royal1988Running Wild
- IntroA Night to Remember1989Cyndi Lauper
- IntroRealm of Chaos1989Bolt Thrower
- IntroCandy Carol1991Book of Love
- IntroSchool of Fish1991School of Fish
- IntroOf the Heart, of the Soul and of the Cross: The Utopian Experience1991P.M. Dawn
- IntroLambrusco coltelli rose & popcorn1991Ligabue
- IntroWhat a Joke1991Deliverance
- IntroDrugs, God and the New Republic1991Warrior Soul
- IntroOoooooohhh…On the TLC Tip1992TLC
- IntroOsdorp stijl1992Osdorp Posse
- IntroInchtomanie1992The Inchtabokatables
- IntroLive and Let Die1992Kool G. Rap & D.J. Polo
- IntroCheap Pounk Skaaaaaa!1992Skarface
- IntroLittle Big Man1992Bushwick Bill
- IntroSarsippius' Ark1993Infectious Grooves
- IntroGet a Grip1993Aerosmith
- IntroBuhloone Mindstate1993De La Soul
- IntroDance With Me1993DJ BoBo
- IntroTime & Chance1993Color Me Badd
- IntroStraight Up Sewaside1993Das EFX
- IntroStrade di città1993Articolo 31
- IntroFear Itself1994Casual feat. A‐Plus
- IntroStress (The Extinction Agenda)1994Organized Konfusion
Interviewer: Aight, aight Tech, I gotta ask you, I gotta ask you this. What's up with all the devil worshiping?
Tech N9ne: Man, people who say that, I think they're idiots because I'm on the cover of Anghellic as an angel with "Liberate Me" on my arms, pleading for help as an angel man, not a demon! And who the fuck is Satan and why is he worthy of my praise? Never have I said "hail Satan" in any of my music, dawg! Maybe if I did, *beep* wouldn't of went bankrupt on us and we'd be talking Anghellic instead of Absolute Power
I: Aight, speaking of Absolute Power, what can folks expect from your new album?
T: Absolute Power man, it was a.. was a result of uh.. Anghellic, doing hella shows, kicking it with chicks, falling out with friends over money and shit, kicking it with chicks, so, you know what I'm saying? You're gonna hear a lot of bitterness for the industry, causing a lot of "fuck you" music, we kicking it with bitches, and if you don't like us, fuck it, we fighting
I: Yo, kid, I see you breaking out into a sweat as you talk about this, what's up dawg?
T: Nigga, I'm high, I'm high. I'm high, rolling like a motherfucker, hahaha!
*Reverses the last few words*